Pandemics “Love” Population Density and Mass Immigration – The Solution
It is no accident that New York City and Environs are the Ground Zero of the Corona Virus in the USA.
New York City is the most Densely Populated City in the USA and is a Major Hub for International Travel and Destination for Immigrants. Consider:
“‘There is a strong correlation between the risk of pandemic and human population density. We’ve done the math and we’ve proved it,” said Dr. Peter Daszak, a disease ecologist and the president of Eco Health Alliance, who examined the link in a 2008 study published in the journal Nature…. Looking at contemporary outbreaks since the mid-20th century, Daszak and colleagues found that the emergent diseases caused by pathogens new to humans has increased significantly with time, even when controlling for progress in diagnosis techniques and surveillance ….”
“Pandemics, Population Growth, and Globalization,” Scientific American, via capsweb.org. 04/11/2020
Many of the newly threatening pathogens emerge where exploding human populations have intruded on the habitat of non-human species. Separation that formerly characterized human/animal interactions shifts into more intimate contacts. The pathogens jump from animal to human. The intensity of travel and population mixing then spreads disease globally.
Now, with the Corona Pandemic Raging, the USA is suffering yet another Negative Consequence of Globalism (as opposed to Nationalism and Internationalism). Over two decades ago, BALANCE co-sponsored a “Lifeboat USA” Conference. “Lifeboat USA” says it all. We must do all we can to protect our already dangerously overcrowded National lifeboat from sinking. This requires:
- an immediate all-categories-included Zero-Net Moratorium on Legal immigration (Indeed, BALANCE was the first to advocate a Zero-Net Moratorium when in 1988 its eminent Board member Garrett Hardin, [RIP] published an article “Zero Net Immigration is the Goal”)
- USA production of all essential Goods, Materials and Services (China now produces over 80% of all pharmaceuticals including Penicillin!)
- Closing our Borders permanently to Illegal Entry. Consider further Disease Consequences of NOT closing our Borders on which BALANCE reported in April 2019.
The Solution includes ending the Visa Lottery, Chain Migration and Birthright Citizenship, and above all limiting the overall Numbers via an all-categories-included Zero-Net Moratorium.
We reiterate: to reduce the number of Illegals, it is essential to dramatically reduce the number of Legal “Slots” (e.g., the uncapped Asylee Category) which serve as a Magnet for Illegal Aliens coming! The Asylee category encourages Child Trafficking, because if an Illegal migrant brings or “acquires” a child that Illegal immigrant is not deported, and is likely to get a green card.
So tell Congress NOW You want
- Enactment of an all-Categories-included Zero-NET MORATORIUM
- (i.e., where Immigration equals Emigration, i.e., about 150,000 per year) on Legal Immigration! and
- Funding to Complete building The Wall
- Implementation of e-Verify
- An end to
- Catch and Release
- unlimited grants of Asylum
- Chain Migration
- Anchor Baby citizenship
- All work-based Visas (e.g., no more H1a and H1b Visas) Over 25 Million Americans are now unemployed, so now is the time to mandate a “Hire Americans Only” policy
Consider the consequences of NOT implementing the aforementioned. Among the most important are:
- BALANCE has documented the toll that Mass Immigration takes on the Environment (Pressure Intensifying to Migrate to the US) , including the loss of one acre of farmland or natural habitat for every person added to the U.S. population.
- And reported on the $330 Billion Annual NET Cost to U.S. Taxpayers from Legal immigration (Net Cost of Legal Immigration Study).
- And increasing population density and Immigration have Disease Consequences!
And please help BALANCE MOBILIZE ACTIVISTS and contact Media and Congress to intensify our push for the aforementioned all-categories included Zero-NET MORATORIUM TODAY, NOW!
Please contact your representatives! We expect the Open Borders lobby to move very soon to enact all the “Bad Bills” we helped successfully stop late last year.
And it appears the Open Borders (Cheap Labor) Lobby had a hand in watering down President Trump’s 60-Day Moratorium Order ¾ It includes Exceptions for Work-Based Visas, further damaging the job opportunities for the 25 Million+ Unemployed Americans!
TO MAXIMIZE BALANCE’s CLOUT PLEASE DONATE NOW! by Credit Card on our website: BALANCE or by check to: Population-Environment Balance | P.O. Box 268 | San Francisco, CA 94104
Dollar for Dollar, Donations to BALANCE and its ASAP! Coalition Allies who push a Moratorium on the approximate 1.6 Million Legal Immigrants who settle in the U.S. each year (including the 400,000 settling each year in California), create much more Political Clout for reduction in both Legal and Illegal immigration numbers than Donations to Mass Immigration Management Groups, i.e., those who refuse to push for an all-categories-included Zero-Net Moratorium, and, therefore, de facto endorse continued Mass Immigration.
Failure to push for a Zero-Net Moratorium constitutes de facto support for continuing Mass Immigration, only at lower levels.
Indeed, one Management Group, NumbersUSA, recently bragged “We’re not missing a beat in Mobilizing. The Open Borders provisions … we’ve kept out of the Senate rescue package,” (claiming) “years of Deep Networking on the Hill,” made their “victory” possible!
Reality: Outrageous & Counterproductive False Claims.
The Bill enacted contained $350Million! for “Migration and Refugee Assistance!!” NumbersUSA’s Fake News Victory Claims actually encouraged Activists to cease resisting the Open Borders Lobby!
And the other National Management Group, FAIR, seemed MIA on the Bill. FAIR seems oblivious to the Fact that Uncapped Categories of Legal Immigration (e.g., the Asylee Category) are Magnets for Illegal Migrants. See unfairus.org for a history of FAIR’s Counterproductive Policies. Very Sad and entirely Counterproductive.
Therefore, only support for BALANCE and the other Groups which support a Zero-Net Moratorium will succeed in reducing Legal and Illegal Immigration. This Economic Crisis has caused many BALANCE donors to reduce or stop their Donations which greatly threatens BALANCE’s activist efforts. Please Donate today to help us keep fighting for you!
Population-Environment Balance | P.O. Box 268 | San Francisco, CA 94104
Washington, DC address:
Population-Environment Balance | 1629 K Street NW, Suite 300 | Washington DC, 20006
BALANCE is anti-Mass-Immigration, not anti-immigrant.
BALANCE is the leading National Organization publicizing information regarding the Threat of Mass Immigration-generated population growth to our Environment, Nation, Budgets, and Personal Safety Environment and Mobilizing Activists to Reduce it.