Support Genuine Reductionist Environmentalists — BALANCE
BALANCE is the only National Non-Profit whose Main Mission is Protection of the USA’s Environment through U.S. Population Stabilization.
The Necessary Condition for U.S. Population Stabilization is implementation of a Zero-Net Moratorium on Legal Immigration which, among National Immigration “Reform” Groups, only BALANCE and its ASAP! and Diversity Coalition Allies support.
Good News: Balance recently posted an Alert “Surmounting Management Groups’ Failures to Stop Mass Immigration & The Newest Threat” which provides the “Road Map” for achieving success despite the two Major National Mass Immigration Management Groups’ Years-long Refusal to support a Zero-Net Moratorium and their de facto support of continuing Mass Immigration.
And we and our Coalition Partners have already achieved some success:
- Now one U.S. Congressional Candidate is advocating a Moratorium, and likely more will do so soon,
- which certainly makes sense because advocating on all-categories-included Zero-Net Moratorium generates Maximum Political Pressure to get Reductions in the Mass Legal Immigration Flow of about 1.6 Million per Year.
But Most Important, Contact & Re-Contact your Senators and the 2020 Candidates! and Media, and Influencers to oppose Senator Lee’s (R-UT) S386 and Senator Durbin’s (D-IL) RELIEF Act.
Above all, every organization and individual should contact Senators, Media and Influencers and push an all-categories-included Zero-Net Moratorium on Legal Immigration and emphasize that it would remove the Magnet (e.g., the uncapped Asylee Category) attracting ever more Illegal Aliens.
And focus on Specifics, e.g., How can communities and the nation ever ameliorate our intensifying Homelessness Crisis by annually welcoming in 1.6 Million Legal Immigrants per year with Taxpayer-funded Health Care, Welfare etc. Benefits, PLUS Amnestying 1.5 Million Illegals, many of whom would be provided with Taxpayer-funded Housing Assistance, as H.R.5038 does?! Or HR 6 which would Amnesty (i.e., legalize) Hundreds of Thousands of Illegal Aliens.
- U.S. Taxpayers Pay $330 BILLION PER YEAR NET (after subtracting taxes Immigrants pay) to pay for the federal costs of LEGAL Immigration alone (cf CCN Cost Study). That’s about $758 Million per Year per Congressional District and does not include Net State and Local Costs.
And these Environmental Effects:
- Average annual Legal Immigration into the USA is 1.6 Million people (400,000 per year into California alone exacerbating the housing crisis, homelessness, crowding, pollution, waste production and costs to taxpayers, etc.).
- About 80% of California’s population growth comes from the annual 400,000 per year LEGAL immigrant inflow.
- “For every person added to the U.S. (or California’s) population, one acre of prime farm land or Natural Habitat is converted to developed uses.” (Cornell , Pimentel, et al.) Population growth increases demands on natural resources.
- California farmers and cities have already drawn down the Central Valley Aquifer far in excess of annual recharge rates, notwithstanding recent high rainfalls. Desalination is expensive, capital intensive, and the amounts produced are tiny relative to the amounts demanded by farmers and cities’ growing populations. Major cities in California are already resorting to “Toilet to Tap” water recycling, e.g., Orange County. And the Oglalla Acquifer is the Midwest has been drawn down far in excess of Recharge Rates as well.
- While population growth often increases aggregate GDP, it always (no Nation is an exception) reduces per capita GDP, the best test of a Nation’s Wealth and individual well-being.
Activist Initiative for a Solution: BALANCE pushes a Zero-Net all-categories-included Moratorium on Legal Immigration which would still allow 150,000 inflow to match typical annual outflow. BALANCE is a genuine MASS Immigration Reduction Group (certain other National Groups not pushing a Moratorium are merely Mass Immigration Management Groups, a position counterproductive to achieving any immigration reductions at all) as we have repeatedly pointed out.
So make a Tax-Deductible DONATION to BALANCE NOW to help Save our Environment and our Nation by Credit Card on our website: BALANCE or by check to: Population-Environment Balance | P.O. Box 268 | San Francisco, CA 94104
Dollar for Dollar, Tax-Deductible Donations to BALANCE and its ASAP! Coalition Allies who push a Moratorium, create much more Political Clout for reduction in both Legal and Illegal immigration numbers than Donations to Mass Immigration Management Groups, i.e., those who refuse to push for an all-categories-included Zero-Net Moratorium.
Help BALANCE intensify its Media, Public Education, Activist Mobilization and Lobbying Efforts with a Tax-Deductible Donation before Year-End.
Please forward this Alert to your friends who may be concerned about the Environment.
Population-Environment Balance | P.O. Box 268 | San Francisco, CA 94104
Washington, DC address:
Population-Environment Balance | 1629 K Street NW, Suite 300 | Washington DC, 20006
BALANCE is anti-Mass-Immigration, not anti-immigrant.
BALANCE is the leading National Organization publicizing information regarding the Threat of Mass Immigration-generated population growth to our Environment, Nation, Budgets, and Personal Safety and Mobilizing Activists to Reduce it.