CCN Activists Betrayed by Midnight Deal
URGENT ACTION ALERT
CCN Activists Betrayed by Midnight Deal
Help Stop Amnesties 2019 Now!
& Insist Congress Give US Citizens a $330 Billion Christmas Present
CCN’s successful leadership a few weeks ago in
1. facilitating the stopping of “Unanimous Consent” for S.386 “ ‘Fairness’ to Skilled Workers” (AKA UNFairness to American Workers Bill) by Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) and Senator Mike Lee (R-UT) which would inter alia have allowed admission of 300,000 Indian workers annually plus their families and
2. facilitating stopping the Midnight Merger of Senator Dick Durbin’s (D-IL) Open Borders RELIEF Act with Harris/Lee’s S.386! (see CCN’s recent Urgent Action Alert) was betrayed by Senators Lee (R UT) and Durbin (D IL).late last week when they announced, while public attention was on “Impeachment”, they had agreed to merge their two Horrific Bills
Among other provisions of this Merged Monster Bill:
• temporary Visa holders can get permanent Residence Visas, and
• can be employed without any safeguards protecting American workers from being displaced by these visa holders
• no limits on the number of visa workers as there were under the H1b program, generating a Magnet effect for huge numbers of immigrants, including more Illegals
• that is the Merged Monster creates a de facto Amnesty for Illegals
• insufficient safeguards against hiring those with criminal records — see CCN’s earlier Alerts for more Details on these horrible Bills
In sum, three Amnesty/Immigration Increase Bills are now headed
to the Senate!! Help stop them by contacting your Senators, Media and Influencers.
S.386 (AKA UNFairness to American Workers Bill – Big Tech & Cheap Labor Lobby) and (Open Borders Relief Act) were linked in a midnight deal to betray Americans’ trust.
The Farm Workforce Modernization Act (H.R. 5038 which favors Illegal Alien Workers over Americans) is headed for the Senate.
HR 6 a Multi-Million Person Alien Amnesty, not only of the DACAs but also of the Millions given Temporary Protected Status.
Tell your Representatives to stop these Taxpayer-funded gifts to Big Tech and Cheap Labor Lobby. Amnesty 2019 will cost American taxpayers much more than the $330Billion per year that our Net Costs of Legal Immigration Study has detailed.
In addition tell your Representatives that you want a Christmas Present
Demand that our National Legislators return to all of their citizen-taxpaying-constituents their share of that $330Billion that American Taxpayers already spend every year to subsidize LEGAL Immigration — that is $758 Million/year per Congressional District.
As we have been saying for over ten years the Only Position which generates enough Political Power to get reductions in Legal and Illegal immigration is to advocate a Zero-Net Moratorium.
1. Stopping Illegal Immigration requires Reducing Legal Immigration. Indeed, the large numbers of “Slots” Available to Legal Immigrants (e.g., the de facto Unlimited Asylee Category) creates a Magnet effect for Illegal Aliens. Indeed, the Uncapped Asylee category encourages Trafficking of Children, because it allows any adult bringing a child into the U.S. to become a de facto permanent resident.
2. Regarding Costs, consider this summary of CCN’s NET COSTS Study:
U.S. Taxpayers Costs from legal immigration alone – $330 BILLION PER YEAR NET (i.e., after subtracting Taxes Immigrants pay) , i.e.:
i. $3.3 TRILLION NET prospectively for the next Decade if Legal immigration is not reduced.
ii. Does NOT include COSTS borne by States and Localities.
iii. $758 MILLION per Year for Each Congressional District. That is, the NET costs of legal immigration average $1000 per U.S. Taxpayer per year!
iv. 62% of legal immigrants get one or more “free” (i.e., U.S. Taxpayer-funded) Health Care, Health Insurance, Food Stamps, Section 8 Housing & Welfare.
3. EMPLOYMENT CONSEQUENCES
i. CCN Study — 5.9 MILLION AMERICANS HAVE BEEN DISPLACED from JOBS SINCE 2005 by IMMIGRANT WORKERS. See www.carryingcapacity.org.
ii. Confirmed by two other studies, e.g., by Professor of Computer Science, U.C. Davis, Norm Matloff Blog, “Vast Majority of H1B and related visa hires are Cheap Labor Hires”
iii. And by Economist Ed Rubenstein writing for vdare.com
There is no shortage of American Workers! See recent Immigrant Employment Data from CIS.org in CCN’s previous Alerts.
The Solution: CCN has, for years, supported is an all-categories-included Zero-Net MORATORIUM on LEGAL Immigration. Call your Senators today to get them to reveal their donors, oppose the Senate Version of HR 5038 and Support an all-categories-included Moratorium.
Support for a MORATORIUM is essential for Genuine Reduction groups for all the reasons mentioned.
De Facto Mass Immigration Management Groups are those which refuse to support a Moratorium.
The number of immigrants admitted annually consistent with Zero-Net Immigration would be approximately 150,000 (the approximate number who emigrate every year), in contrast to the current number of approximately 1.6 million annually.
Please DONATE Today by Credit Card at Carrying Capacity Network, Inc. or by Check via U.S. mail to:
CCN’s MAILING ADDRESS
San Francisco, CA 94104